Neat Business - corporate cards & current account

• We are working on a business solution at the moment that will be launched in a few months time 😄

It will consist of 3 parts:
    1). Corporate cards for you & your team members including easy expense management
    2). Business current account to pay and receive money
    3). Manage your finances seamlessly and integrate with accounting software, payroll etc.

Similar to the personal accounts, it will be all digital.

You can register for early access & give us feedback through the below link:
    http://business.neat.hk/

Of course feel free to also leave your comments here as well. Thanks!

• That's great news! A few questions:

1. Will you provide a SWIFT code and account number, unique for each business current account?
    2. Will the current account be under the name of the business? (I'm interested in this because this is a requirement for withdrawing Paypal's money)
    3. I don't think Neat will become a licensed bank, so I guess you'll need to partner with a bank, is that right? If yes, which bank, and will the application process be the same as your bank partner?

Thank you.

• @elfenlied67

1. Yes, we are working on this
    2. Not to begin with
    3. The onboarding process will remain completely digital and compliant with Hong Kong regulations. More about this once we launch.

• It's actually a great news :)
    Do you have an ETA for the business solution ?
    Thank you

• @Cliaret We have built an MVP and are testing with the very first few companies at the moment. We will slowly invite more businesses who have signed up on our website.

• Excellent Idea for Startup Business like ours. We submitted the typeform for beta account signup. Hope to hear from you soon.

We were almost ready to signup with one of the other banks when saw a post from Neat.Hk on Quora.

• Are there any limits for the business account?

• The limits have not yet been determined, but will be higher than consumer account and sufficient for the majority of startups & SMEs.

• I'm hoping my business can be accepted! This service is a godsend for startup/SME business banking in HK

Very excited.

• Hello Iris,

I'm about to launch my ecommerce company (buying products from China every months and selling them in Europe) and I'd like to do it in Hong Kong due to the proximity with China and also because most of the manufacturers I've been in touch with have their banking accounts in Hong-Kong.

However I'm reluctant to do it because most of the banks here don't trust newcomers who do not have data of significant previous income from another business they would relocate in Honk Kong. That's when I then discovered your wonderful comany and thought you might be the perfect fit for me.

Would neat accept a company such as mine to open a business banking account ?

Thank you

• @Yannis000 Thank you for your interest! We would love to help every business to run more efficiently by offering what we can. Currently we have a long waiting list however we are planning to open up to more companies by the end of this year! You can express your interest by filling in this form: https://neathk.typeform.com/to/HVTvWd

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.