Usage/Top-Up Android Notification Problem

• I get a Push Notification and SMS when there's a recent activity on the card. However after I pressed the message in the message bar and key in pin to unlock the app, the Push Message doesn't appear and I can't find a history of any message anywhere in the App.

Sony Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 HK (Android 6.0.1, Offical Firmware 23.5.A.1.291)

• @yukkevchuhau If it's push notification regarding a card transaction, then it's only to notify that a purchase/refund happened as you can see all transaction records in the app in the Transactions screen. Informational notification i.e. when we communicate delays with the processing of the top-ups due to the holiday period are not persisted in the app at the moment. We'll be adding a message/support tab soon, so all notifications and messages can be read from one place.

• @igor said in Usage/Top-Up Android Notification Problem:

@yukkevchuhau If it's push notification regarding a card transaction, then it's only to notify that a purchase/refund happened as you can see all transaction records in the app in the Transactions screen. Informational notification i.e. when we communicate delays with the processing of the top-ups due to the holiday period are not persisted in the app at the moment. We'll be adding a message/support tab soon, so all notifications and messages can be read from one place.

I was trying to read the message about Labour Day, but it was cut off at the pull-down indicator and it wouldn't show the full message when I pressed into it, then unlocked the app. I'm not sure what the full message was now.

• @yukkevchuhau It said "Due to the Labor Day holiday (May 1), top-ups received after 4 pm Hong Kong time today will be processed on Tuesday. Thanks for your understanding and enjoy your holidays!"

• @igor said in Usage/Top-Up Android Notification Problem:

@yukkevchuhau It said "Due to the Labor Day holiday (May 1), top-ups received after 4 pm Hong Kong time today will be processed on Tuesday. Thanks for your understanding and enjoy your holidays!"

Thanks.

Arghhh, the Golden Week. Time to hide in my cave and avoid the horde. :P

Hopefully, the pop-up messages could be altered so I could still read it after clicking into it.

• Igor, on that topic: the messages are appreciated, but they would be much better one or two days before. Then I can still deposit the money I need on that public holiday, and it would mean more business for you guys :)

• Yeah until there's a message history in the app, it would be better to keep notifications short, like "FYI - no top-ups on 5/3 due to holiday". Otherwise I can only guess what you mean because I see just "Due to the labor day holiday...". It's Android 7.

• thanks for the feedback, we'll be adding a message box to the app :)

• ^ this :)

Case in point: what did the message say I just tried to open in the Neat up and thereby lost? a temporary issue with certain cards?

Thanks,

B.

• The message said: "We're experiencing issues with our cards at the moment. We will keep you updated and are sorry for any inconvenience caused."

We've had some issues with the cards the last 2 hours, but it's up & running again now :)

• Update: in our latest version there is a new tab called "Messages" here we will show push notifications or other messages and you can also contact us there.

• This is the one under Profile -> Help -> Messages, right?

• @bao_hongkong Yes that's correct

• Cool, thank you guys for following up on the ideas in this forum!

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.