Lost/Stolen, Fraulent Charge ud (Zero Liability Protection)

• Does the card have any lost/stolen or fraudulent charge protection?
    Or any sort of protection to the consumer in the event the card is lost/stolen and fraudulent charges are made?

https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/about-mastercard/what-we-do/terms-of-use/zero-liability-terms-conditions.html

• @yukkevchuhau If you notice that your card has been lost or stolen, you can block the card from within the app under Profile -> Disable card. Then please let us know so we can help to replace your card and review any fraudulent charges on a case by case basis.

• I hope it doesn't.

For cards that have it, the bank randomly blocks your card when you travel to another country, and you end up in a most uncomfortable situation without money and with your card blocked.

• I have this with one of my email accounts, which is blocked whenever I travel wherever (which is often). Very annoying, and since other accounts do not do this, it's very debatable whether it's necessary.

Regarding Neat though no problem at all so far, and I've used it in at least 5 different currencies. Thank you Neat!Re: [Lost/Stolen](Fraulent Charge ud (Zero Liability Protection))

I have this with one of my email accounts, which is blocked whenever I travel wherever (which is often). Very annoying, and since other accounts do not do this, it's very debatable whether it's necessary.

Regarding Neat though no problem at all so far, and I've used it in at least 5 different currencies. Thank you Neat!

Looks like your connection to NEAT was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.