UX - Add notification after uploading deposit slip

• Hi Team Neat!

Super easy to register and card arrived in 2 days. I've been sharing my experience with my friends and trying to help spread the word.

Some suggestions below:

• Send an email notification after a deposit slip has been uploaded. Add an email with date/time, deposit amount, account ending in XXXX, reminder of deposit schedule(when the funds will arrive). It would be nicer if this was viewable inside the APP, but that might be more complicated to than an email.

• Post deposit schedule in your FAQ. Recommending to define 'non-business' day(more of a formality, as this should be obvious to most).

• In the Profile/Account section, add a section that illustrates which tier account the user is in and display relevant limits(not just the limit, but the actual usage). This way users can plan ahead if they need to go from middle tier to highest tier.

• L10n! Some of my friends weren't comfortable signing up as the APP was only in English. "Cool, I will just wait until they have a Chinese APP".

Thanks for the efforts and good luck!

• @GooseNT said in UX - Add notification after uploading deposit slip:

Hi Team Neat!

Super easy to register and card arrived in 2 days. I've been sharing my experience with my friends and trying to help spread the word.

Some suggestions below:

• Send an email notification after a deposit slip has been uploaded. Add an email with date/time, deposit amount, account ending in XXXX, reminder of deposit schedule(when the funds will arrive). It would be nicer if this was viewable inside the APP, but that might be more complicated to than an email.

• Post deposit schedule in your FAQ. Recommending to define 'non-business' day(more of a formality, as this should be obvious to most).

• In the Profile/Account section, add a section that illustrates which tier account the user is in and display relevant limits(not just the limit, but the actual usage). This way users can plan ahead if they need to go from middle tier to highest tier.

• L10n! Some of my friends weren't comfortable signing up as the APP was only in English. "Cool, I will just wait until they have a Chinese APP".

Thanks for the efforts and good luck!

I agree to all. Need electronic paper trail record for the deposit and monthly "bank" statement in PDF.

• @GooseNT Thanks for the suggestions. We'll be creating localised version of the app (in Chinese) and adding trail of deposits, account usage and others very soon too

• @igor not only chinese please. also german, spanish, and much more. So neat can become International

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.