Real Current Account

• 0_1492788314779_Screenshot_20170421-231905.png

According to the information in Google Play, Neat is supposed to be a current account.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transaction_account#Current_accounts

I thought Neat was a internet-based bank with cheques for the current account.

Will we ever get real account numbers and ability to write checks, receive interbank transfers, T/T, Mail-in or in-person deposit, and Remote Deposit?

I'm sick of the lackluster service levels and nuisance of visiting the brick & mortar banks.

Fully internet-based banks is very common overseas.

• Yes, most of the things you mentioned are definitely things we're working on :)!

• Individual account numbers. This will obviously allow you to receive transfers or cheques. We do allow you right now to get transfers from third-parties, like your clients, friends or family, but they will need to transfer to the ePayLinks number, so we do understand the benefit of having individual account numbers
    • Transferring out of the Neat account to other bank accounts in Hong Kong or abroad

Unless there is a big customer demand and it's an absolute must I would rather not get into allowing users to write cheques from Neat as it defeats the point of being truly mobile.

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.