Android Pay.

• I hadn't realised that you can't use Android pay with the Neat card. I tried registering the card and it said that it is not compatible.
    However, GlobalCash messaged me and a notification by Neat told me I was charged 1.00 Pound Sterling/$9.88 HKD for some reason and then that they made flushes.
    Does that mean that you have kindly sorted my stupid error?
    Thanks,
    Andy

• "Made flushes" means that your money was returned to your card.

But I'm surprised that many people here are trying to use it in Android Pay. If you want to pay in the stores, you can just wave the card - it's even faster than using your phone. If you want to pay online, you also can just use the card directly.

I have Android Pay on my phone but I haven't used it a single time except when Uber had a promotion with it.

• At the moment we don't support Android Pay and Apple Pay yet, mostly because of 2 reasons, one is that it takes time for our card issuer to do the integration, and for Apple Pay the other problem is that they charge a fee for each transaction. We will definitely be looking into it but probably not in the very short term as there are some other issues and features we'd like to add first.

• @iris_neat said in Android Pay.:

At the moment we don't support Android Pay and Apple Pay yet, mostly because of 2 reasons, one is that it takes time for our card issuer to do the integration, and for Apple Pay the other problem is that they charge a fee for each transaction. We will definitely be looking into it but probably not in the very short term as there are some other issues and features we'd like to add first.

@iris_neat said in Android Pay.:

At the moment we don't support Android Pay and Apple Pay yet, mostly because of 2 reasons, one is that it takes time for our card issuer to do the integration, and for Apple Pay the other problem is that they charge a fee for each transaction. We will definitely be looking into it but probably not in the very short term as there are some other issues and features we'd like to add first.

Please support Android Pay.

My wallet is too fat with member cards. I added most of my cards to Android Pay and lighten the load. 😀

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.