App login/signup 6 digits password

• is 6 digits password secure enough?
    I want to try, but I am quite afraid to register.

• I think it is secure enough. I personally have locked my smartphone and must open it with a secure code or finger print, then I start neat-app and again I have to open it with secure code or fingerprint. so 2 Log-in-steps necessary. In my opinion, thats more then enough.

• There are 1 million combinations with 6 digit password and after 5 unsuccessful attempts, the accounts gets frozen for a period of time to prevent brute force attacks. This makes it extremely difficult for someone to guess the password and login to the app. Apple iPhone uses a similar technique with their login password.

• @eandree you are correct if it is local password. But it is a web account, can call API to brute force.

• @igor looks like when hacker try 1M account, there is on average 5 account can login.

iPhone use such technique, but iCloud won't allow 6 digits only, right?

• @tryneat I did not find a web login.

• @tryneat We have enabled techniques to prevent brute force attacks. We also currently do not offer web access, only mobile which is generally more secure.

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.