What tier are we at? Middle tier with $50,000?

• According to Neat, there are 3 tiers, $3000, $50,000 and $100,000.

1.) Since we already got our passport uploaded, are we document verified? So are we at tier 2 by default?

2.) What does this maxmium balance mean? If I deposit $50,000, then purchased a computer at $10,000, so I have $40,000 left. Will I be able to top-up $10,000 to bring the balance to $50,000? Just an example.

• 1). Yes, you will be automatically upgraded to tier 2, however it takes (usually) around 2 working days after card activation.

2). For tier 2 there is both a max balance & yearly limit. You're right that if you buy something for $10k you can top up again to $50k, but since you can only spend $50k a year, you can only spend $40k of the balance for the year, if this makes sense.

So if you want to use the card a lot it'd be better to upgrade to tier 3 as there is no yearly limits just a max balance ($100k). In that case you can simply spend and keep refilling. To get to tier 3 you will need to make a transfer from a bank account in your name at least one time. After that you'll be automatically in tier 3.

• @iris_neat said in What tier are we at? Middle tier with $50,000?:

So if you want to use the card a lot it'd be better to upgrade to tier 3 as there is no yearly limits just a max balance ($100k). In that case you can simply spend and keep refilling. To get to tier 3 you will need to make a transfer from a bank account in your name at least one time. After that you'll be automatically in tier 3.

Can I transfer from a Macau bank? (BNU)

How do I know I have been upgraded to tier 3? In the Neat app, there is no indication of what tier am I at.

• @Link1001 Yes, you can definitely transfer from Macau bank. If you send us a message at support@neat.hk we will tell you which tier you're in :).

We will show it in the app in the future as well.

• I think that would be a nice feature to show to new customers - even more so if you give them nice names like Level Basic (?), Silver and Gold.

Everybody wants to be gold, and as you can reach this within days by just making a bank transfer, I think your new customers will feel appreciated.

• We've added a tab in the profile to check your limits / tier > Limits

Looks like your connection to NEAT was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.