Trying to set up a personal account but multiple validation errors ocurrs everytime.

• As the title says my girlfriend and I are trying to set up an account with neat, but some reasons after creating each of our accounts and logging in the app displays "multiple validation errors occured" how can we manage so finalize the set up for hour accounts respectively?
    I hope we can get some help regarding this matter.

best regards!

• Hi Dante, we just sent an email yesterday, but you may not have seen it if you just tried to sign up today.

We are currently experiencing an issue that is affecting users on iOS.

We've identified the problem and are submitting a new version of the app to the App Store. However, it may take a few days to get approved by Apple and published. We will send an email once it's ready for download.

The issue is only affecting iOS. If you want to open an account right now, you may use an Android phone. After completing the signup, you can use the same login details for your iPhone.

The issue only affects iOS app signups and does not affect business account applications. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.