My money is not there

• Dear Neat, I topped up yesterday at 13:45pm Hong Kong hour 15 december (friday) I did a deposit in to your bank account and I took a picture of the recip, uploaded it I recieved a message of "succes" I waited until 6 and nothing, I even trashed away the recip expecting because I trusted you and now I had to go to the garbage to find it again because my money is not there. Can somebody help?

• Hi Maria,

I see you’ve already been chatting to my colleague in the chat. For questions regarding your specific account please contact us through the in app chat or email (support@neat.hk).

• Hi Maria,

I m in the same boat , did you finally get your account credited?

For me it's been 3 days since i sent money from my HK bank account to Neak HK bank account and i still have no money on my card.
    Since we are Saturday today , i doubt i will have any money until next Monday. Really not satisfied.

• @rololo88 Please note that most banks take 1-2 business days to process regular (free) e-transfers. Express transfers will be processed on the same day. We can only update your balance once we have received your funds. Our top-up team starts the top up process between 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm Mon - Fri. The amount will be updated on your balance by 6:30 pm on the same business day if the transaction is made and received before 4:00pm.

For any other questions regarding your specific account please contact us through the in app chat or email (support@neat.hk).

• Hello,
    I topped up $500 at the Bank of China deposit ATM in Discovery Bay on Saturday 27 January. However, it has yet to show up in my NEAT account. Can you please advise why this is taking so long and is there a quicker way to "top up"?

• @christopherinhk hello! I have replied to your email, hope that clarifies it. We’ll top up your card tomorrow. Please don’t forget to upload your slips in the app. I am sorry for the delay.

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.