Registration code in morocco

• Hey i have been trying to create a neat account but i don't receive the registration code in my phone i have tried multiple times so i think this may be a problem
    and i would like also to say that i was looking to neat some time ago (waiting for the business accounts ) even that i couldn't sign up for the beta because i still didn't lunch the corporation process yet but in that time i have been seeing that neat is the best option for me and i would like to try the individual account in the mean while so keep up the good work guys !

• @Youssef-k Hello, thank you for your support and comment! At the same time, please accept my apology about your registration experience. If you can kindly contact us (support@neat.hk) during Hong Kong business hours, we can try to verify for you manually as a short term solution. We know this is not ideal but we are looking into the registration code issue, trying to fix it.

Looks like your connection to neat was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.